Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC is currently beefing up its team. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Maintenance Technician
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Perform maintenance duties to troubleshoot and repair defective electrical equipment in a timely manner.
- Ensure all electrically powered equipment and machineries are adequately powered, functioning and in good condition.
- Maintain weekly equipment and machines (welding machines, cranes, air compressors, laser cutting machine, CNC cutting machine, LVD punch machine, bending machine, powder coating and utilities).
- Repair damaged equipment and machines.
- Work closely with all team members to ensure each task is completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Assist other team members in the plant to minimize downtime and maintain quality.
- Understand and adhere to company Safety Management System work processes and procedures.
- Perform all maintenance functions related with electrical systems, and power generation distribution in line with safety operations and maintenance principles to guarantee the smooth functioning of the production facility.
- Responsible for setting up power supply; conduit and wiring for currently installed equipment and machines, including programmable controllers, while adhering to blueprints, electrical ethics, utilizing voltage tester and hand tools.
- Perform predictive and preventative maintenance duties and generate work notifications to address any issues detected.
- Min 3-5 years of proven experience industrial maintenance. High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical certification in Electrical and Electronic Maintenance, Industrial Maintenance, BE. Electrical, Electro-Mechanical or equivalent is a plus.
- Additional Information
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online