Oglaw Investment Limited is a registered Nigerian Company operating from its office along Ore Okitipupa Road in Ondo State. The company’s business interest is driven by the leadership capacity of the founders who have continuously pursued the Vision and Mission of the company. OGLAW’s business interest covers manufacturing, sales and delivery and general business.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Assist employees by providing administrative support and managing their queries/enquiries/requests/complaints.
- Manage office stock
- Prepare regular reports (such as expenses,schedules, office budgets etc)
- Driving the company’s record management
Job Title: Production Manager
- Monitor planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
- Promote efficiency and zero tolerance for incidence.
- Drive innovations along production line
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Identify new business opportunities – new markets, new partnerships, new ways to reach existing markets,
- Design innovative product/service offerings to better meet the needs of existing markets
- Define long-term organizational strategic goals
- Build key customer relationships
- Negotiate and close business deals
Job Title: Human Resource Personnel
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Accountant
- Document financial transactions and substantiate same by carrying out audits
- Compute tax and preparing tax returns
- Use of relevant softwares/tailored applications for analysis and financial management
- Detection/Control/Management of frauds and other inappropriate financial cases.
- Manage all financial matters on behalf of the management team.
- Experience in Manufacturing Company may be an added advantage.
Job Title: Factory Worker
- Comply with production manager’s process in a nylon manufacturing factory.
- SSCE/OND will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only online applications submitted via the company’s website will be treated
Application Deadline 15th December, 2017.