OList is Nigeria’s Top marketplace to connect, purchase, advertise / sell your goods & services to genuine individuals. Our mission is to help individuals and corporate businesses grow with our technology enabled platform. We help sellers advertise their Cars, Real Estate, Phones, Electronics, and more. We also have a social section, OTribe, where our users interact, discuss and share social engaging content.
OList is under Opera Group Company, a Norwegian company founded in 1995, publicly listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange and delivering cutting-edge internet browsers to over 380 million users.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Sales Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-Time
- We are looking for an experienced Field Sales Manager to head our growing team. The candidate will be responsible for setting weekly and monthly sales targets, training new Field Sales staff, designing and implementing sales strategies and monitoring the performance of the sales team
- A top-notch Sales Manager provides strong guidance and assistance to the Sales team, ultimately boosting company sales.
- Partaking in staff recruitment and ad hoc disciplinary processes
- Determining and conveying sales targets that facilitate the actualization of our company’s broader objectives
- Supervising staff to ensure that they perform the correct tasks to prescribed standards
- Monitoring random negotiations to discern whether employees are adopting effective sales techniques
- Maintaining contact with clients to better understand and fulfill their needs
- Hosting ongoing training to ensure that employees are familiar with our product releases
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven Experience as a Sales Manager preferred.
- Strong managerial and sales skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to write and present reports
- Competitive Base Salary (Based on candidate’s experience) with Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance package.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the “Job role” as email subject to: [email protected]
Click here for more information
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Note: Only candidates sending their CV to the above-mentioned email will be considered.