The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Surveyor (Local)
- Assistance to all activities performed by the senior surveyors.
- Participates in the Call for Tender process, technical evaluations and selection of survey contractors
- Provide assistance to organize, supervise and QC all DW survey & positioning activities, including rig moves, well-set, metrology, inspection, and construction. QC of all drawings produced and received by DW Survey
- Provide general advice/assistance for all positioning maters within the Deepwater division.
- Regular update and management of charts and databases for exploration, development and production installations
- Maintain GIS database for the DW district, in relation with JV GIS coordinator.
- Interface with other GIS managers – (Projects + GIStools) in affiliate + HQ + other affiliates.
- Educated to a degree level in Surveying & Geomatics or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience combining: Offshore Survey, CAD & GIS producing, data management.
- Knowledge of: GIS Software, AutoCAD / Micro Station, Microsoft Office suite, Geodesy & Map Projections.
- Minimal knowledge of the offshore industry.
- Fluent in English
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online : Click Here