Oriental Energy is a privately held oil and gas exploration and production company focused on Nigeria. Oriental Energy, founded in 1990, has expanded its portfolio and currently has three assets under development offshore Nigeria. These include the Ebok Field (OML 67), Okwok Field (OML 67) and OML 115. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CAR WFB
- Oversee daily production/maintenance operations on the WFB.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To monitor and supervise production operations on daily basis.
- Ensure excellent wells and equipment uptime and equipment reliability.
- Supervise well testing of both routine and MER, as specified by the technical team.
- Responsible for all NUPRC-related issues on the WFB.
- Ensure developments on the WFB are communicated to all team members.
- Supervise maintenance and installation activities on the WFB
- Identify potential challenges, and proactively resolve them.
- Provide support to the Ebok CAR on issues relating to third-party vendor activities on the WFB
- Maintain safe operations within Oriental’s policies.
- B.Sc in Engineering (Minimum of Second Class Lower)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Candidates should have some background or general understanding LACT Unit and Cargo operations.
- Must have good proficiency with MS Office suite – Excel/PowerPoint/Word.
- Excellent understanding of the oil and gas industry.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience.
- Must have BOSIET / HUET training.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 27th June, 2022.