Outsource Nigeria is a full-service Human Resources agency, specializing in providing outsourced turnkey manpower solutions to growing companies. Our solution include HR Services, Recruiting, Accounting, IT Support, Business Intelligence, Developers, and Operations including management and field / phone / automated based resources. The core of Outsource Nigeria’s success is its people. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Floor Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain daily records of shipments, Suggested Stock Orders and invoices to see what products need to be replenished.
- Supervises and reviews the daily organization and operation of the outlet.
- Responsible for receiving and logging all incoming inventory from the merchandise.
- To ensure that inventory is disbursed to the shop-floor promptly and in the right quantity and make sure it is appropriately recorded.
- Determine proper storage methods, identification, and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors, and physical capabilities of facilities.
- Examine and inspect stock items for defects, reporting any damage.
- Maintain daily/weekly cycle counts of all stock items and submit stock level to the Supervisor.
- Preparing and monitoring store staff job results/work schedules.
- Identifying current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements
- Securing merchandise by ensuring security systems and measures are functioning
- Responsible for preparing work schedules for the team.
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you by management from time to time
- The right candidate must have a minimum of B.Sc from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience with Restaurant background Excellent customer service skill.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations
- Customer Relation Skills Negotiation & Networking Skills.
- Personal Credibility.
- Planning and Organizational Skills.
- Communication Skills Analytical skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
27th April, 2023.