A Paediatric/Neonatal specialist facility in Enugu, seeks to employ suitable qualified candidate for the position below :
Job Title: Paediatric Doctor
- Ensuring that patient care is optimal and in adherence to the clinic’s guidelines .
- Establish good working relationship with other departments
- Participate in training paediatric nurses.
- Maintenance of a high standard of medical practice.
- Basic qualification, MBBS.
- Applicants must possess post NYSC experience; minimum of 3 years experience desirable.
- Primaries qualification in paediatrics is desirable.
- Neonatal intensive care skills/certification will also be an added advantage.
- Training/certification in BLS/PALS and Neonatal Resuscitation an advantage.
- Full registration and affiliation with relevant bodies with current licenses.
Skill Set and Requirements:
- Warm to patients and parents, empathetic, resourceful, innovative, knowledgeable and willing to learn. Organized and a good team player.
- Ability to lead, trustworthy, good at documentation and open minded.
- Knowledge of patient safety.
- Must reside in Enugu.
- Preferably females.
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2018.
9th March, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s as attachment with an application letter on the body of the email to: [email protected]
- The subject of the email should be position sought for.
- Applicants must reside in Enugu.