Phyatex International provides consulting, training and recruitment services to organisations. We access the employment needs of our clients and provide solution. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- We are looking for an Administrative Officer to join our team and support our daily office procedures.A successful Administrative Officer will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
- Main duties include managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing company records. If you have previous experience as an Office Administrator or similar administrative role, we’d like to meet you.
- Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long-term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Update office policies as needed
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations
- Schedule in-house and external events
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- A degree in any field from any reputable institution; additional qualifications in Office Administration are a plus
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates living within Ikeja and environs should apply.
Application Deadline: 31st October, 2019