Pick N Go Mart is not your typical supermarket; it’s a cutting-edge retail destination that seamlessly blends boutique fashion, state-of-the-art electronics, and a delightful eatery all under one roof. Step into a world of sophistication and innovation as you explore our diverse offerings: Boutique Boulevard, Electronics Oasis, Gourmet Gastronomy, Personal Shopping Assistants, Innovative Shopping Experience, Loyalty Rewards, Community Hub. At Pick N Go Mart, we redefine the concept of a supermarket, offering a harmonious fusion of fashion, electronics, and gastronomy, all designed to elevate your shopping experience. Welcome to a world where innovation meets elegance, where you can shop, dine, and discover in one extraordinary destination. Visit Pick N Go Mart and experience the future of retail today! We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager / Business Executive
Location: Iwo, Osun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure high level of customers’ satisfaction through excellent service.
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share.
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths.
- Directs store operations including retail operations, customer service, managing employees and sales.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
- Assess local Markets conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel through training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Responsible for maintaining an acceptable gross profit, proper inventory management and reporting of store activities.
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits, etc.
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of five years managerial work experience in the retail industry.
- Must have run and manage a supermarket before.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation.
- Customer service-oriented with in-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to Details and Numerical Skills.
- Demonstrable Skills and Technical Competence.
- Interested applicants must be of high integrity.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to deliver task in a timely and quality manner.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover Letter stating why they are most suited for the job role to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2023.