Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria. We are recruiting a talented individual to join our team in the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies that will impact the company
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- Lead preparation and monitoring of business plan
- Monitor and analyse macro-economic and industry developments.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or any related field; MBA, ACA, ACCA or CFA or any other relevant professional qualification is an advantage.
- 2 – 5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Knowledge of aviation industry.
Job Attribute Required Skills:
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Proactive, self-motivated and result oriented
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (indicating Location) and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.