Posted on :
17 Jul, 2011
17 Jul, 2011
TechnoServe is an international non profit development organization founded in 1968 to help entrepreneurial men and women in poor areas of the developing world to build businesses that create jobs, income and economic opportunity for their families, their communities and their countries.
Job Title: Production Specialist
– Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Agribusiness or related field
– Minimum of 8 years of professional experience Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Previous work on international donor funded projects. Previous work in the private sector preferred
– Experience in M&E, results reporting, project design and budget estimation
– Experience managing diverse work teams
– Develop and strengthen producer organizations across a range of agricultural sectors
– Provide business skills to farmers
– Design and deploy sustainable and replicable models for producer aggregation and linking to markets
– Implement market linkages between farmers and agro-processors
– Monitor budget lines, priorities and procedures and advise and guide team members accordingly
Method of Application
To apply, please e-mail CV, salary history and 3 references to [email protected]
by 17:00 Thursday, 21 July. 2011
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
TechnoServe is an equal opportunity employer.