Quore Media is a full-fledged Media Independent and Content Management Agency with competence in the areas of Media Strategy, Planning & Implementation, Content Development, Content Production, Content Management and Talent Management. We also focus on content development and production We are a part of the Republicom Group, an integrated marketing communication group here in Nigeria but with offices in London and Ghana Our Work: We focus on an integrated approach to media management, incorporating sponsorship, content management, social media and activation. Our People: The quality of people in the agency break the mould and are capable of managing innovation and change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Media Manager
- Quore Media’s ambition is to Redefine Media and the way it delivers value to our clients’ business, the Senior. Manager’s role is key in delivering this ambition.
- He/She will be responsible for planning, optimizing and reporting campaigns to meet and surpass the clients’ success metrics while also supporting the team where needed with other projects and planning.
At its core, the purpose of the role is to:
- Implementation of Quore Media Business Strategy to deliver innovative, brilliant solutions that deliver business value to clients.
- Drive and deliver financial targets through winning new business and maximising income from existing clients
- Inspire team to deliver excellence.
- Be an ambassador for Quore Media, connecting across internal and external networks.
- Develop and execute innovative media strategies and plan
- Campaign management (from strategy through to planning and buying)Build strong media supplier relationships
- Be up to date with global and local trends
- Develop the right strategic allocation of media resources across all media channels
- Demonstrates an understanding in and knowledge of digital and emerging media platforms
- Utilizes effective data and insights: competitive, marketing mix model
- Demonstrates understanding of the business, objectives and goals
- Team management – ensure that everyone is working at their optimum level to deliver the highest standard of work – efficiently, from strategy through to buying.
- Lead through motivation, inspiration and knowledge
- Report management – deliver and manage all reporting requirements by Quore Media
- Works with internal teams on reporting for all media campaigns
- Commercial client management – manage the clients budget decision making process
- Commercial agency management – drive profitability and cross selling opportunities
- Working within an entrepreneurial culture where change is a regular practice, other capabilities required include:
- Positive “can-do” attitude and managing ambiguity.
- Demonstrated knowledge of media strategies and administration
- Demonstrated organisation skills leading to the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- An ability to manage and mentor direct reports
- An ability to think innovatively and creatively.
- Team player who can work effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Management Consulting or Professional Services background preferable.
- Strong communication and change management skills
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or related field with 5+ years Media management experience, with expertise across multiple platforms.
- APCON Certified
- A Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- Commercial – selling value, negotiation, client relationship management skills
- Trusted business advisor
- Strategic thinking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Transformational leadership
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply