Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage / Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Responsible for positioning the brand to attract and engage the intended audience using digital media.
- The role includes establishing and maintaining online communities on all relevant platforms.
- Designs text, key messages, graphics, and other branding material that can be used consistently across platforms to promote Rainoil’s brand.
- Create Brand elements, and brand identity design across all social media and traditional platforms.
- Develop content for all Rainoil social media platforms.
- Plans, write and produces corporate publications in support of a range of initiatives.
- Works with colleagues in Human Capital to ensure that the Rainoil “employer brand” is represented within all internal staff and recruitment material.
- Supports and engages with all relevant forums or groups within Rainoil
- Develops and disseminates the periodic staff newsletter and ensures alignment with all other communication channels.
- Prepares and presents materials including intranet and web site content and conference speeches for senior management, to convey key messages and new developments.
- Develops strategies that will build a strong brand that is fit for purpose and will support Rainoil’s business objectives.
- Liaises with Risk, Legal & Compliance personnel, to ensure the brand is registered for trademark and intellectual property rights where necessary and that this value is understood.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences, or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Branding/Marketing/Corporate Communications department a similar organization.
- A master’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 25th August, 2023.