Ralds and Agate – Our client, a reputable Fabricator and Supplier of high end windows & doors is in search of qualified and experienced candidates to direct and maintain its office operations in the position below:
Job Title: Office Operations Manager
- Process and respond promptly to incoming communications (post, telephone, fax, email, face to face),
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Providing and defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analysing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Keep appropriate stock of supplies and ensure the maintenance of the company’s structural facilities
- Ensure the payment of duly verified statutory and utility bills, and ensure all utilities are in good working order at all material times
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Promote and sell company’s products and services to individuals, businesses and government organisations
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
Qualifications/ Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or a related course
- Proven track record of self-leadership, use of initiative and proactive behaviour;
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft office package especially MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience as an Administrative Officer or in a similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using “Office Operations Manager” as subject of mail.
Note: Applicants must reside within Ajah and its environs
Application Deadline: 6th May, 2019.