RAOCISS GLOBAL is a leading fast growing consulting outfit. We provide our service based, communication, and distinctive craftsmanship at an affordable price by combining both global expertise and local knowledge to create exceptional services solutions for our clients and their stakeholders.
Due to increase in contracts, business development and innovative ideas, we are currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- Marketing officers are responsible in promoting clients or company’s products and services.
- The marketing officer works directly with departments such as marketing, development and sales.
- This results in ensuring effective marketing strategy integration in all company divisions.
- The marketing officer runs the day-to-day implementation and improvement of the marketing strategies of the company.
- He/she analyses the competition and oversees the market research.
- Marketing officers are also responsible in maintaining the communication between the external and internal dealers and providing the necessary information to the marketing manager for valuable financial management of a certain campaign.
- Organize product launches, events and promotions.
Education and Training Requirements
- HND/B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing or any business related field . These degrees give a candidate the marketing theories and planning capabilities as well as management skills.
- A communication skill is very important for marketing officers to present the concepts effectively.
- Due to the excellent communication skills requirement for the position, marketing officers may also hold a public relations, communications or journalism degree.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- An effective marketing officer should be able to analyze and effectively interpret information as well as capable of working alone or as a part of a team.
- He or she should be innovative and original with his ideas and able to take challenges and can work under pressure. Multitasking is mandatory for a marketing officer.
- Marketing officers normally work regular office hours.
- Their presence is also required during weekends if necessary in the event of product launches or meeting with clients.
- However, they may have to render additional hours in busy days such as meetings with marketing managers and advertising agents.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 18th April, 2018.