Raybond Technical Limited is a total engineering solutions business fully backed and supported by first rated European engineering equipment’s and spares manufacturers with over 10 years of experience in engineering solutions and services particularly to the cement, sugar, oil & gas industries coupled with demonstrated capability in other industrial sectors like construction, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals and heavy industries to name a few. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal / Operations Assistant to the Managing Director
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State. (On-site)
- The Personal / Operations Assistant role is to help the MD make the best use of his time by assisting in various projects as well as dealing with all secretarial and administrative tasks.
- The PA will be the first point of contact with both internal and external people and requires collaboration with other departments and an understanding of technical processes.
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings and calendar of MD.
- Draft review and implement strategic actions by the MD.
- Evaluating and advising different courses of action in light of meeting conclusions.
- Following up as necessary after meetings with research and clarifications.
- Following up closely with team members on all action plans outlined by MD.
- Assisting and supporting the MD with operational concerns.
- Assisting MD and executives/ team members on visa application, travel itinerary plans and transportation where necessary.
- Preparing pertinent reports, briefs, and outcome notes while taking part in various meetings and tasks that are presided over or attended by the MD.
- Carrying out a range of high-level administrative tasks, such as creating correspondence, taking calls, keeping files organized, making reservations, and setting up meetings.
- Assisting the MD with a variety of responsibilities, including gathering, evaluating, and summarizing related data.
- Ensure all team members have all they need to carry out their duties and responsibilities.
- Ensure a smooth and seamless operational flow in the absence of the MD or other Executives.
- Keep accurate sheets and documents of client RFQ’S
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the MD.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
- Minimum of a Graduate Degree or equivalent qualification preferably in Business Administration, Secretarial studies.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g., ICSAN) will be an advantage.
- 2 or more years of experience;
- Previous personal assistant experience preferred;
- Pleasant disposition and ability to take decisions with lots of initiative.
- Extensive knowledge of relationship management skills and good oral and communication skills.
Skills and Personality Profile:
- Strong computer skills which include: Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and E-mailing tools;
- Possess solid organizational and planning skills;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Must have effective interpersonal skills: Problem-solving, decision-making, negotiation, listening and assertiveness;
- Proficient in report writing and presentation;
- Excellent schedule and time management skills; and
- Must possess strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work accurately with great attention to detail at all times;
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels;
- Great at staying calm and diplomatic under intense pressure.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
26th April, 2023.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.