Reactor Beverages Limited is a Nigerian company that manufactures natural healthy non-alcoholic functional beverages. We produce quality beverages using the finest natural ingredients to meet high-quality standards. We are committed to excellence and quality service delivery to our customers and consumers.
We wish to build and sustain a reputation of excellence in manufacturing, distribution, marketing, and sales processes. We intend to be a reference point in the beverage industry in Nigeria, through innovative products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- We are looking for a reliable logistics manager to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Hnd in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain
Job Title: Operations Manager
- We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations
- You will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies
- You will manage a team of managers, training managers, and other direct reports.
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Chalking out or improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-beingPurchase materials, plan inventory and ensure warehouse efficiency
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’s
- Recruit, train, supervise and appraise human resources
- Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns
- BS Degree in Operations Management or related field
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager
- Adequate knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation
- Leadership and organisational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 16th July, 2018.