Reckitt Benckiser (RB) is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
Reckitt Benckiser (RB) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Finance Manager
About the Role
- Ownership of brand cost of goods (COGS), Variance analysis, forecasting and Brand budget/cost estimation, monthly reporting and scorecards, safeguarding of company’s assets and internal controls, support key customers/stakeholders
- Ensuring Compliance to regulating and company policies
- Ensuring budget setting control and optimisation
- Bachelor Degree and ICAN/ACCA certification
- Must be self- oriented, entrpreneurial, self motivating and driven to achieve all set targets.
- Must be a good team player, highly result orientedIn return RB will offer a very competitive salary and benefits package as well as continued development and career progression on a Global scale.
- Must have good accounting skills
- Must pay attention to details
- Muts possess good communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 2nd September, 2016