RedTown Digital – We provide awesome visual content. We are a group of young passionate visual story tellers. We create original media content for every audience and on any screen around the world. We strive for creative excellence. Here are some things we believe in: Story Telling We love story telling, we create videos that help educate your customers and explain how your products works in the shortest time possible through stories that keep the audience interested.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Lead
- Oversees departmental or company operations, ensuring all projects are completed on-time and on-budget.
- Communicates with clients, third-party resources, and upper management teams for most effective project completion.
- Take responsibility and initiative in smooth running of all business operations
- Drive sales and business goals
- Provide outstanding leadership to team members, including opportunities for coaching and development, to maximise work output and work quality
- Identify patterns and problem areas, and implement effective solutions to increase efficiency
- Report regularly to Managing Director with completed on-budget and on-time projects and project outcomes
- Maintain strong relationships with clients to drive sales and network with new clients
- Create a department strategic plan which complies with and enhances the company-wide strategic plan and business plan
- Provide effective team and project management duties, including overseeing project completion timelines, monitoring project costs, and ensuring client needs are met
- Continuously reshape department best practices to provide highest client satisfaction
- Liaise with other departments, including finance and marketing, to ensure operations budgets and proper advertisements which meet department goals and attract clients
- Maintain strong relationships with any third-parties (vendors, financial institutions, suppliers) the department works with regularly to ensure smooth procurement and delivery of products and services
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related discipline with 3 -5 years of relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in project and Human resource management.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply