Resources farm is an international trade consulting company focused on developing new markets for supplier clients and sourcing, facilitating between buyer and seller.
Physical commodities trading in multiple industries including minerals, metals, precious metals, coal, oil and gas, timber and commodities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Writer
- The Digital Marketing Writer will be responsible managing S.E.O and collaborating with the management team, and others as needed, to develop and create content,campaign,s for all digital channels including company websites, blogs, online communication, email and other digital properties.
- The ideal candidate will be an exceptional writer with an SEO background, collaborator and passionate about developing effective content that tells the story of the brand. This starts out as a contract position and could possibly go full-time.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Audit of the website for error and Measure and report performance of all digital marketing and leads generation campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Work collaboratively with Digital Marketing team to execute content marketing strategy.
- Work with multiple owners of particular content to revise, measure and ensure consistent, accurate content.
- Research, write and edit original SEO ready content for company websites, blogs, online communication, and content assets including case studies, emails, newsletters, technical documentation, social and more.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content for digital channels
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Degree in Marketing or a related field
- B.Sc/HND/OND/ or Professional
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Adwords campaigns
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Minimum of years experience in similar position with solid track record
- Existing network of and access to decision makers in public and private sector
- Good understanding of public sector procurement processes for educational and training services
- Key behavioral attributes – Drive, passion, outgoing, friendly, dependable, result oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Personal mobility
- You should have knowledge of the traditional media (offline) and how it can be integrated into digital media
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and leads generation
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st October, 2018.