RiverBrand Energy Limited is a key participant in international oil markets with a significant presence in the West African region, and direct access to major energy markets across Africa. We not only provide solutions to today’s challenges, our eyes are also on the future. Riverbrand is your present and future energy solution provider. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Finance Controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
Education and Experience
- First Degree in Accounting, Economics, Business, Management, Science.
- ACCA / ICAN preferred
- Proven working experience as a Finance Lead
- 7+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 22nd September, 2023.