Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award-winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993, and being a long-standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wealth Manager – Deposit Mobilization (Liability Asset)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Anambra, Kaduna, Lagos, Ondo, Oyo, and Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- This role is primarily responsible for driving deposit mobilization for the Company, building and managing strategic relationships for fixed deposit customers, and serving as the single point of contact for new business as well existing portfolios.
- Source appropriately priced and structured deposit liabilities for the company from retail and institutional sources.
- Visit, engage prospects and maintain liability generated.
- Marketing and sale of all company deposit products.
- Meet, maintain and exceedassigned targets and quota in deposit mobilization and other assigned tasks.
- Propose services, up-selling and cross-selling whenever possible.
- Participate in creating new and better marketing based on field experience.
- Ensure the form for the fixed deposit Investment Plan is adequately completed and registered
- Inform the client of the status of their investment.
- Minimum education level – First Degree in any discipline from a reputable academic institution. Post-graduate qualification(s) and professional membership will be an added advantage.
- Must have 0-5 years experience
- Demonstrated track record of meeting / exceeding targets as an individual contributor.
- Successful experience building a territory from little or nothing.
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 2nd November, 2023.