Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Aviation & Logistics Supervisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- Coordinate all the activities of the Corporate Aviation subsidiary alongside the Aviation Manager
- Ensure all flights are operated in compliance with all relevant flight operations related regulations
- Work alongside the Aviation Manager to ensure airworthy and safe aircraft is presented for flight operations
- Obtain all relevant permits and clearances for flight operations
- Oversee all passenger baggage, cargo and company mail conveyed by company aircraft
- Provision of logistics and transportation support for corporate aviation
- Coordinating the safe keep and handling of senior staff travelling documents
- Interfacing with aircraft handling agents (local & international) on document processing, passenger facilitation and meeting and assist
Airworthiness and Technical Records:
- Work with the Aviation Manager to oversee the CAMO for the maintenance of records and reports relative to the aviation department
- Review crew technical log records to ensure accuracy
- Ensure all technical log inputs are forwarded to all relevant stakeholders timeous
- Ensure that technical log details are updated to the continued airworthiness maintenance program (CAMP)
- Monitor and ensure compliance with all service bulletins (SB) and airworthiness directives (AD)
- Ensure all relevant laws, rules, and regulations as well as safety requirements regarding aircraft procedures and management are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, and other relevant regulatory and statutory bodies
- Maintain currency of Flight operations clearance certificate (FOCC) of the NCAA
- Maintain currency of Maintenance clearance certificate (MCC) of the NCAA
- Maintain currency of the license for Private Non-Commercial Flight (PNCF)
- Work with the Aviation Manager on all maintenance (line, base and heavy) related matters and expenses
- Coordinate all maintenance inputs, scheduling, and events
- Assist the Aviation manager to Initiate maintenance bids and RFQs for competitiveness and eventual value for money
- Liaise with all AMOs and MROs on maintenance-related activities
- Reconciliations, Documentations and Flight Scheduling:
- Setting up and coordinating flight Schedules
- Interfacing with aircraft handlers
- Updating all flight reports weekly.
- Reconciliation of aircraft float and handlers’ retirement
- Coordination of flight tickets for M-Alen crew going on rotation
- Working with finance on Reconciliation of 3rd party accounts
Coordination Of Protocol and Logistics:
- Coordinating airport checking in and arrivals of guests travelling.
- Facilitating guests through security checkpoint at the airport with the help of security agents
- Coordinating with the airport security agents to ensure smooth flight operations
- Supervising the shipment of parcels or goods to other states or across the border via freight or road
- Supervising clearing of goods from the airport or seaport with the assistance of a clearing agent
- Ensuring day-to-day coordination of existing logistics projects
- Providing transport logistics as and when required for visiting guests / senior members of staff
- Coordinate the protocol department within the Aviation department to ensure their work is carried out effectively and efficiently.
- A proven Degree in any relevant institution
- Minimum of 5 years cognate working experience (POST-NYSC) in a similar role within a corporate organization.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office and field/site environment.
- Aviation-related professional certifications will be an added advantage.
Your Personal Attributes:
- Intrinsically motivated;
- Results-oriented and pragmatic with exceptional problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Top-notch networking and negotiation skills
- Emotionally intelligent and team player with an international outlook
- Excellent and precise communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders
- Ability to deliver results with low levels of supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and planning skills
- Conscientious in approach to work
- Customer-centric and good leadership skills
- Previous aviation industry experience will be an added advantage.
- All state and federal requirements pertaining to airport and airline operations.
- Aviation safety requirements and enforcement.
- Aviation inspection procedures and techniques.
- Operation of aircraft and aircraft systems.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.