Massive recruitment is ongoing in Nitro Oil and Gas Limited.
This is a multinational company in Lagos state, Nigeria.
300 people are urgently needed for immediate employment as sales and marketing executives in Lagos, Oyo and Ogun state. Salary is very attractive.
Accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans.
- Achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protect the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services.
- Minimum ND in any field.
- Minim 1year cognate experience
- Only residents of the following states are qualified to apply: Lagos, Oyo, and Ogun.
How to Apply:
Forward a detailed CV to [email protected]
Application deadline is 30 May.