Savvy Hr Solutions – Our client, a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Marketing and Brand Manager
- Our client is seeking to employ a National Marketing / Brand Manager
- The National Marketing / Brand Manager will be responsible for the strategic and financial performance of the company’s products through comprehensive Marketing, and Product strategy development, and execution
- The National Marketing Manager will be based in Lagos with regular visitation to other parts of the country
- Plan, direct and coordinate marketing policies and programs nationwide.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand
- Plan all activities necessary for the registration of new products and the renewal of existing products.
- Maintain contacts with the Regulatory Agencies and the Factory/Production Department.
- Direct the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of marketing or sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction. Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze findings.
Required Educational Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Technical Discipline; MBA highly preferred.
- 7-10 years’ experience in a marketing strategy or related function within healthcare, medical device and/or related industry.
- Pharmaceutical industry and/or medical device experience preferred.
Required Skills & Attribute:
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical and marketing fields
- Good knowledge of Sales and Business Development
- Analytical and strategizing abilities
- Ability to run clinical presentations, if the need arises.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 9th July, 2020.