Posted on :
22 Jun, 2012
22 Jun, 2012
To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
• Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences.
• Develop schemes of work and lesson plans.
• Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
• Prepare classroom for class activities.
• Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
• Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment.
• Use relevant technology to support instruction.
• Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development.
• Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments.
• Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development.
• Prepare required reports on students and activities.
• Participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and student organizations.
• Participate in department and school meetings, parent meetings.
• Keep up to date with developments in subject area, teaching resources and methods and make relevant changes to instructional plans and activities.
Qualification and Basic Requirements:
• A degree in Education or a Post Graduate Degree in Education.
• Must have proven past-experiences teaching any of these languages (Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Efik)
• Must be IT literate and proficient in the operation of Microsoft office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Qualified and Interested Applicants should forward their resumes to [email protected] using the position being applied for as the subject of the mail.