Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
- Actively manage relevant contractors, panel builders, distributors and consultants within the region.
- Maintain good communication and reporting structure to the management on activities
- Respond to RFQs promptly covering full detail including; technical and commercial conditions
- Developing and implementing strategy for increased market share in the region
- Drive orders and sales growth across all managed customers in the region
- Work with the marketing team to organise sales activities to boost presence and engagement of customers in the region
- Conduct negotiations with clients on contract terms, prices and other relevant conditions
- Ensure partner compliance to all signed agreements
- Internal coordination of all stakeholders (supply chain, finance and Services) to ensure prompt and effective project delivery
- Develop annual and quarterly sales forecasts in line with global financial targets
- Support customers in selection of equipment and technical specification; including relevant calculations and studies (where necessary)
- B.Sc. Or B.Eng in Electrical Engineering or other relevant engineering degree
- Minimum of 7 years post graduate experience (with at least two years in sales)
- Have strong access to key players in the building and utilities ecosystem
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply