SDSD is a global company with offices in the UK, Singapore, Malaysia, Bulgaria, India, Vietnam and Nigeria. We have supported the maritime industry through specialist software development and technology services since 1983. We have clients worldwide across all sectors of the maritime industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Developer
- We are currently looking to recruit candidate who will focus on evolving the architecture and hands on software development of both SDSD Software offerings and bespoke solutions.
- Produce clean, maintainable and optimized source code.
- Responsible and team oriented person.
- Develop software in approved designs and/or requirements, adhering to all relevant coding standards and code quality.
- Provide second line technical support when required by the Support team.
- Taking part in planning to contribute in software designs and ideas for new functionality, improvements and bug fixes.
- Strong OO design and development skills
- Familiar with Web Standards, Accessibility Standards and cross-browser compatibility.
- Familiar with design patterns
- Familiar with MS SQL Server and skills in database design.
- Minimum 3 years of experience of ASP.NET development – C# or VB.Net
- B.Sc Computer Science minimum 2.2
- Familiar with MVC framework, Entity framework, LINQ, Razor syntax
A plus would be:
- Desktop development experience
- Any other web languages or technologies would be considered as an advance
- Experience with web services (REST and / or WCF)
- Experience with building and maintaining ERP and CMS systems
- Experience in web development for mobile devices and ISO
- Excellent working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for growth and career development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply