Seedco West Africa, is a joint venture between Seed West Africa Limited (a subsidiary of Seed CO International Limited a public listed Company incorporated in Zimbabwe and quoted on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange) and Saro AgroSciences Limited a Leading Nigeria Agro Input provider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing (HOM)
- The HOM’s role is strategically positioned to envision and develop the company’s marketing Dept to deliver on the mission and vision of the company in Nigeria and other geographies.
- He/she has the overall responsibility of positioning, creating, capturing and sustaining values for the company through planning and implementation of consumer centric plans.
- The HOM will coordinate all field demonstrations activities, sales promotions, media and technology-based advertisement, agro dealer’s development and product loyalty programs thereby entrenching and positioning the Seed Co brand as the seed of choice for increased productivity.
The incumbent will also:
- Oversee product deployment and targeting.
- Provide leadership and management to marketing team.
- New Customers’ acquisition and retention strategies
- Vendors and Agencies management.
- Creatively manage Agencies & Vendors
- Conduct market research and optimize opportunities
- Champion the commercial bits of new products developments/launches market research, revenue & expenditure
- Maintain Budgets, ROI, P&L projections e.t.c.
- Formulate sales policies & procedures
Qualifications and Expertise
- At least a MBA/M.Sc in Marketing or related studies;
- Computer literacy
- Market Information Gathering, data analysis and result presentation
- Previous/Current Experience in FMCG
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a fast moving marketing outfit
- Knowledge of commodities marketing, route to market, and products promotion
- Communication skills are essential.
- Required Age: 30 – 35 years
Special Abilities & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Dependability: Reliable, responsible and dependable.
- Integrity: Being honest and ethical.
- Leadership: Willingness to lead, take charge and offer opinions and direction.
- Analytical Thinking: Analysing information and using logic to address work related issues and problems.
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task.
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Ability to Travel at short notice and take multiple functions at the same time.
- Track Record of performance; Speed/Aggression, Accountability, Shared Mind-set, Accountability, Customers Connection, and Strategic Thinking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Application Deadline 15th December, 2017.