Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Generalist
- The position is central to all Human Resource activities within the organization and reports to the Group Head of Human Resources.
- The HR Generalist will work with many different project teams and departments to address their HR needs.
- The HR Generalist must be able to produce creative solutions to complex problems and be able to communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Answers HR /policy and procedure related questions and assists with problem resolution for employees and managers.
- Evaluates human relations and work-related problems and develops solutions within the confines of policy and directives.
- Uses established policies and procedures to execute daily tasks such as on boarding employees, employee relations investigations, mobility and immigration matters, etc.
- May elevate issues when legal compliance may be at risk by monitoring applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, interpreting policies to managers and employees.
- Works closely to understand business issues and opportunities and assist in developing strategic solutions.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a cooperative and supportive manner.
- Keeps abreast of latest trends and technology related to human resource functions. Identifies and suggests ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
- Minimum BSc in Business Administration, Human Resources Mgmt or related fields
- HR professional qualification/certification
- Skill/experience in using an HR ERP system (preferably SAP HR/Payroll)
- Minimum of 5 years generalist experience in Human Resources Management, with at least 2-3 years experience in policy, compensation and benefits management within the Oil & Gas Industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply