Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Contract
- We are looking for a young motivated Sales Executive with 1-3 years of experience in the FMCG industry to contribute to the growth and success of our organization.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, building and maintaining strong customer relationships, and achieving sales targets within the assigned territory.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities to expand the customer base.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and opportunities.
- Meet or exceed sales targets by effectively presenting and promoting our products.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to maximise revenue and market penetration.
- Provide excellent customer service and resolve any issues or complaints promptly.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and logistics, to ensure smooth order fulfilment and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and submit accurate sales reports and forecasts on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Willingness to travel within the assigned territory.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive (1 – 3 years).
- Strong knowledge of FMCG products and market trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and close sales deals.
- Self-motivated and target-oriented mindset.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: 27th August, 2023.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.