Shiptonaija is a thriving organization that delivers innovative solutions to meet clients’ needs. Our extensive portfolio of cutting-edge services has earned us a strong reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shipping Officer
Location: Ajao, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Considering and planning the most effective route for freight.
- Keep a meticulous record of shipment information.
- Coordinate all import and export shipping operations to ensure timely shipments
- Handle full set of shipping documents for the import operation
- Correlate all shipments from overseas to confirm that all manifested shipments are received.
- No label swapping occurs during the dispatching of shipments.
- Checking countries’ legal requirements to make sure all the appropriate documentation (eg insurance and customs forms) is filled out.
- Staying up-to-date with relevant political activities and legislation that might impact the transportation of freight
- Communicate with clients and shippers and resolve any complaints.
- Tracking the movement of freight using software
- During dispatch, ensure no error occurs or any package is delayed for dispatching.
- All import containers are offloaded and no package is damaged during offloading.
- All air shipments are offloaded when arriving at the warehouse.
- Shipments are updated accordingly.
- B.Sc / BA / HND
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Competitive base salary of N1,800,000 per year.
- Ongoing training and development programs to enhance your sales skills.
- Recognition and rewards for exceptional performance.
- Exciting opportunities for career advancement and professional growth.
- Comprehensive health care insurance plans.
- Retirement savings plan with employer matching.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a Cover Letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you believe you are the ideal candidate for this position to: email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2023.