Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a leading real estate and property development company is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Development Project Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide strategic management of all development projects throughout the development lifecycle.
- Manage the approval and permit phase of the development processes and ensure approvals are in line with company requirements.
- Develop and foster effective relationships to deliver the development project (e.g., consultants, architects, construction managers, government liaisons, etc.).
- Lead core team by providing exemplary leadership and level-headedness and providing direction to multiple non-team members in creating the synergy required for evaluating and executing business objectives.
- Support development efforts by working closely with other departments to determine more effective processes and tools and are carried out in line with Company Values
- Advanced degrees in Engineering, Project Management, Real Estate Development, Construction, or related field. Requisite experience with a first degree will also be considered.
- Experience both in Africa and outside Africa either through education or employment history will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years post-graduation experience in a formal organization
- Experience working in a client-side real estate development environment.
- Good understanding of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and project management.
- Business analysis skills, with the ability to foresee issues, develop constructive solutions, and provide decisive recommendations.
- Knowledge of local and state-level laws and regulations regarding real estate development.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal relationship skills.
N6,000,000 – N9,600,000 Annual Gross.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 6th April, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.