Sky Capital & Financial Allied International Limited is the financial services arm of SIFAX Group. It was established as an investment firm to offer wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional investment management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive and help our clients to maximize their returns whilst realizing their most important goals.
Sky Capital is poised to become a company uniquely equipped to achieve set out objectives and be reputable for quality research, investment expertise and value-added services with excellent customer-centric approach to clients locally and internationally. Our hallmark is to strategically position ourselves to take advantage of growth opportunities within Africa and major international markets on behalf of our clients. Our team of professionals with expertise in investment management are instrumental to business growth and establishing cordial relationships with our clients whilst attracting and retaining quality clientele. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job entails increasing the sales of the organization to make it profitable, maintaining its brand value and identity among the prospective customers, and getting new business leads.
- Direct the company’s sales executives in achieving growth objectives, profitability, sales and customer experience
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers for prospective business opportunities and formulate strategies to develop new markets and establish relationships with new customers
- Monitor loan accounts on a regular basis
- Supervise appraisal / review of commercial/consumer customer facility applications.
- Manage credit portfolios of assigned market tea
- Regularly review customer segment marketing strategies/goals and make appropriate recommendations
- Discuss credits requirements with clients and oversee the development of appropriate financing packages to meet customers needs.
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Writing reports
- Providing management with feedback
- To implement and support new financial products and services
- Review and Co-ordinate Action Plans for marketing retail and credit products
- Implement strategies for client solicitation and marketing customers in the targeted industry segments
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required
- BSc / MSc degree in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude to lead a team
- Proven experience in identifying target clients and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that leads to sales
- Collaboration Skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Research & Strategy
- Computer Skills
- Business Intelligence.
- 6 – 8 years Experience.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up to date with the market trends and practices in the Nigerian markets as applicable
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV / Resume and detailed Cover Letter stating why you are the best fit for the role to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 26th October, 2020.