Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting.
We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (Ecommerce & Logistics)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing Business accounts,building the accounting department and keeping records of daily financial transactions.
- Weekly reporting of account receivable.
- Preparation of Monthly closing of bank and cash reports
- Assist the financial controller when required with preparation of monthly financial reports.
- Assist in preparation of budgets.
- Manage the accounting team, by ensuring the flow of work, timely completion of assignments and reports, and answering questions as needed.
- Be responsible for property financial statements pertaining to accuracy and the timely preparation of these reports
- Ensure monthly bank reconciliations are completed and reviewed.
- Ensure that all accounts payable s including properties utility bills, vendor payments, and corporate splits are paid in a timely manner
- Ensure all check requests, petty cash reimbursements, and evictions are approved and cash is available for payment.
- Maintain schedule to ensure receiving all property tax bills and the paying of the taxes on a timely basis
- Manage self-impound accounts – tax / insurance / renovations / ins deductibles by:
- Manage and maintain schedules for payment of over site fees
- Manage daily banking transactions.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience.
- Experience in an ecommerce/Logistic firm is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office programs including Excel, Word, Outlook, and other generic mainstream software.
- Excellent attention to detail and good time management and organizational skills.
- High degree of confidentiality related to company financial information.
- Able to work independently and to plan, organize, and prioritize work.
- Able to work overtime as needed to complete assignments
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 27th January, 2021.