Smooth promotions (HIPTV) is a team family organization where we stay true to our values. We are on a journey to sustainably be the industry benchmark for quality and innovative service delivery to target audiences and clients. We also have the vision to optimize stakeholder value by consistently delivering superior returns on investment. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Job type: Full-time
- Creating and maintaining a social media marketing editorial calendar, with targeted topics outlined for different dates, as well as a plan for where and how that content will be shared
- Researching, Writing/producing/outsourcing all sorts of content production (written, image-based, video, etc.)
- Compiling and uploading content, then tracking its performance across the many different social media networks, and the wider web (via forums, social bookmarking sites, etc.)
- Generate effective social media influencer marketing campaigns, whereby powerful social users are turned into brand advocates who promote the brand’s products, services, etc
- Monitoring brand and product-related conversations to measure sentiment, watch for pr emergencies, Identify important/relevant discussions, answer questions, etc.
- Track and measure the performance of all branded channels, including at least Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter.
- Plan and oversee all paid social campaigns, including partnerships with influencers.
- Engage with brand followers and fans on social channels.
- Conduct social media listening and social media monitoring using appropriate tools.
- Stay informed about trends and tools in social media, marketing, technology and advertising.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication
- 2 to 5 years post-NYSC experience.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
- Maximum age of 28 years
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
11th May, 2023.