Solid Rock Hospital – We are proud to be one of the top Private Hospitals in Lagos Nigeria. Solid Rock Hospital is founded on principled values of Christ, which make us to compassionately channel our energy around our patients, offering them an affordable option towards a healthier future.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Paediatric Nurse
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies changes in a child’s signs and symptoms and intervenes in emergency situations.
- Differentiates between normal and abnormal physical findings.
- Participates in activities to manage a child’s pain levels.
- Serves as a child advocate
- Evaluates a child for signs and symptoms of abuse
- Administers medication using age-appropriate guidelines.
- Determines a child’s needs related to pain management
- Analyzes situations to anticipate pathophysiological problems and detect changes in status.
- Maintains privacy and confidentiality in nurse/child relationships
- Involves the child and family in the care plan and determines the child’s needs based on a careful analysis of symptoms in relation to their growth and development.
- Performs physical examinations, such as measuring vitals, taking blood and urine samples, and ordering diagnostic tests.
- Explain to parents and families how to take care of their children and protect their health, including advising them on how to design their home for conditions such as paralysis and juvenile diabetes.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- A Registered Nurse with a valid license
- Must be a registered Pediatric Nurse with a valid practicing license
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing / any other relevant qualification
- Must reside within Ikeja Axis
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 24th February, 2021.