Spazio is committed to delivering interior design concepts that are timeless yet innovative. Our projects run the breadth from classic to modern, contemporary city apartments to rustic retreats. Our goal and strength are to always define project needs and through our extensive experience and market knowledge to deliver a fresh and innovative design to our clients. Our unique approach is the key to our concept success. We are happy to challenge traditional ways of working and provoke debate in order to reach the best way forward. Our team have experience in the areas both creative and traditional workspace solutions. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
- Provision of accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of the business.
- Managing income and expenditure accounts
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Preparation and presentation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Computing, filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations and ensuring the company is compliant with federal and state regulations
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Managing financial and accounting software used by the company
- Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
- Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved
- Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability
- Identify financial loopholes and share risk aversion methods and cost savings
- Other related duties as assigned.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field is required.
- Previous experience with bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- ICAN/ACCA Certification is mandatory.
- Previous experience within the Interior Design or Construction industry is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail to review large amounts of data and numbers
- Exceptional mathematical skills to verify entries
- Good critical-thinking skills to gather all of the available data and make informed decisions
- Excellent research skills to find all related information needed
- Proficiency in accounting software and spreadsheets
- Excellent report writing skills along with analysis and data reporting skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2023.