Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Security Operation
Job ID: 59866
Job Sector: Banking
Work Arrangement: Fully Office Based
- To maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by enforcing established security policies and procedures;
- Supervising the security guard force, third-party service providers and coordinating both internal and external stakeholders in proactive loss prevention efforts and response to Security/safety incidences
- Generally responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of physical security systems
- Ensuring proper, up-to-date installation, monitoring and maintenance of all security infrastructure across branch network in line with the Bank’s security standard.
- Liaise with Government Security Forces and coordinate timely deployment
- Develop and manage good relationships with security vendors and ensure performance in line with agreed SLAs Improve internal customer satisfaction in line with SLA expectations
- Ensuring regular emergency response exercises and drills are conducted to ensure the highest level of emergency preparedness
- Responsible for Occupational health and safety management system for the branch network
- Carry out periodic security threat assessment of all PORs within AOR and ensure implantation of recommended countermeasures
- Carry out periodic facility safety inspections at all PORs within AOR and ensure remediation of identified gaps
- Gather relevant security intel/information, analyze and advise management on likely impacts on operations and personnel
- Conduct investigations on security breaches, accidents etc and report same in a professional manner
- Plan and implement a safety/security awareness program for staff and in-house contractors
Qualifications and Experience:
- First Degree in any relevant field, a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Membership of a professional Security body e.g. ASIS, IFPO, ISO IIPS, etc.
- Certification in Occupational Health and Safety
- Relevant Security Certification e.g. CPP, PSP, PCI, CPO, CSSMP
- Background in the military or any other Government Law enforcement agencies
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in Physical Security Management with at least 3 years in the financial services sector
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.