SterlingPRO Business Application Limited is a FINTECH that provides innovative, market-relevant and industrialized technology consulting solution that drivehigh performance to financial sector primarily.
SterlingPRO is a global brand servicing Top Commercial Bank accross Nigeria and Africa with plan to expand into other markets like U.S, Europe and Asia. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Anthony Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing company’s financial accounts and tax returns in line with applicable tax legislation being conducted in the country.
- Maintaining and updating of company’s books of operations to presented on request.
- Making periodic tax remmisons to the relevant tax authorities.
- Administering staffpayroll.
- Compiling and presenting tax report to management as requested.
- Analyzing company account and making effective recommendations to management as requested.
- Engaging customercorrespondents to ensure adequate follow up on company recievables.
Qualifications and Criteria:
- Candidates must be a B.Sc. graduate with an accademic background in either of the following grades: Accounting, Finance, Business Administration and Economics.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Posession of ICAN/ACCA or in advanced stages of professional exams in an added extra advantage.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving, critical thinking skills and ability to think on the spot.
- Candidate must not be older than 28 years in as at 2020.
- Ability to liase and build good relationship with colleague within the company.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos; close proximity toMaryland is an advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 12th July, 2021.