Stransact Audit is a correspondent firm for the RSM Network in Nigeria. RSM is the leading firm in the provision of professional services to the middle market globally and Stransact is positioned to work for RSM’s global clients in Nigeria. RSM is the 6th largest network of global accounting firms by revenue. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide proactive and robust administrative support and assistance to the Managing Director.
- Plan and organize MD’s time towards ensuring seamless workload, excellent management of schedules and task prioritization.
- Review requests and correspondences to GMD’s office before presenting same for approval.
Skills and Qualification:
- HND or Degree in in Law or Accountant.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Integrity, strength of character and highly confidential.
- Passion for excellence and a constant desire to learn.
- Emotional Intelligence, highly organized and unflappable under pressure.
- Leadership, people management and problem-solving skills.
- Effective Communication: People, Verbal, and Written skills.
- High sense of discretion, proactive, responsibility, accountability, and dependability.
- Good networking skills cum excellent interpersonal relations, go-getter team spirit.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications, Outlook web access.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the role as the subject of the mail.