StrongMas Auto Limited was established in 2015 as a company limited by share for auto dealership. Since its operations begun, the company has enjoyed continued success due to its reliable and stable reputation amongst clients. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Part Procurement Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Achieving spare part field procurement KPI’s.
- Procurement of quality certified used parts and OEM parts from reputable vendors at rock bottom market prices from all the key spare part markets in Lagos.
- Onboarding new certified suppliers/vendors with part catalogue interpretation proficiency to improve efficiency in line with Kaizen Spirit.
- Ensuring that procured spare parts are speedily delivered to the workshop.
- Preventing supply of wrong or failed spare parts to the workshop.
- Supervising and monitoring shipment issues of spare parts ordered.
- Looking out for new suppliers offering better quality products and better prices across Strongmas brand focus.
- Developing workable models to eliminate return jobs due to part failure.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with spare part vendors and suppliers.
- Preparing Daily, Weekly and Monthly spare part sales reports.
- Adhering to all the rules and regulations of the company.
- Ordering parts that meet the cost and quality standards of the company.
- Employ strong negotiation and communication skills to secure the most competitive price for replacement parts that can yield a profitable ROI when used for repairs or retail sales.
- Pricing spare parts to maintain profitability.
- Overseeing special spare part orders.
- Collaborating with service managers to ensure all parts are available for repair jobs in line with JUST- IN- TIME Philosophy.
- Other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 5 – 10 years work experience.
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: email@example.com Copy: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
28th February, 2023.
Note: The ideal candidates should be highly technical preferrably someone with proficiency in automobile/mechanical/electrical and body spare parts.