Sunhive was started by Gbenga Kogbe. The company pioneered “free solar schemes” for over 100 domestic properties in the UK. The company now delivers hybrid solar PV solution to commercial and industrial customers in West Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: NYSC – Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- We seek qualified NYSC candidates to intern and assist Project Engineers with engineering analysis, design and commissioning of energy efficiency and renewable energy projects.
- We are looking for young NYSC engineers that have basic knowledge of the solar energy field.
Essential Job Functions
- Design and Illustrate system configuration ( SLDs and MLDs using CAD).
- Perform extensive surveys and identify energy efficiency and savings opportunities.
- Understand metering and measurement tools and the data provided.
- Understand Sunhive’s project development and implementation methods.
- Learn about solar photovoltaic systems, including the ability to perform solar site surveys and calculate potential generation and utility cost savings, and estimating system costs.
- Simulate PV system energy production (Excel, PvGIS, Homer, PVSystem,SunnyDesign)
- Good CAD skills and an ability to read and draw standard line diagrams would be an advantage (Autocad, Sketchup).
- Practical and hands-on field experience would be an advantage
- Good learning skills and a track record of self development
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Passion for renewable energy and solar energy services
- A good degree in Electrical Engineering / Renewable Energy Engineering from a Federal university of technology.
- Comfortable with heights & physically fit to carry out site works.
- Good knowledge of safety at work practices and be a fast learner.
- Good oral and written English language skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.