Systemdigits, a leading IT solutions provider, is dedicated to delivering high-quality and innovative IT solutions to our clients. We focus on driving digital transformation and enhancing efficiency with cutting-edge technology solutions. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and remote-first working environment. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer (Laravel Framework)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a proficient Remote Web Developer with a strong background in Laravel framework.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality web applications, collaborating with our design and development team, and providing unique solutions to our clients.
- The candidate must be able to work in a remote environment, be self-motivated, and possess excellent communication skills.
- Developing and maintaining web applications using Laravel Framework.
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases.
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Following industry best practices.
- Developing and deploying new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Proficiency in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with the Agile development methodologies.
- Proven software development experience in PHP.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools, and developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay, etc).
Interested and qualified candidates send their Cover Letter and detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2023.
- If you are passionate about technology and enjoy the dynamics of a remote team, we would like to hear from you.
- Systemdigits Information Technology is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.