Tabs and Icons Consulting Limited is a professional services delivery company specialised in Human Capital Development with emphasis on a spreadsheet and financial modeling.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Application Developer
- Java Application developer role is a technology-focused role, this role is best suited to candidates with proven experience in commercial-quality web-based solutions with technologies like JAVA, .NET and related technologies and also strong in-depth SQL-Server development experience. Applicants must be comfortable with advanced SQL syntax, SQL Server development, SQL and Oracle Databases.
- 2-5 years’ delivery experience with Java. Extensive experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012). Extensive experience in the use of Oracle Database.
- Experience with SQL data business intelligence (OLAP, etc…) preferred.
- Formulation, management and execution of data test strategies, plans and delivery commitments in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Mobile and web service development experience.
- Strong familiarity with source control systems (e.g. Team Suite) Problem Solving
- The Application Developer will often be challenged with new problems to which they will need to rely on strong problem-solving skills to resolve:
- The ability to accurately identify the cause of a system/ application malfunction, interpret that to management and their colleagues, document and propose
- Ensure all changes and implementations are well tested and managed in a controlled manner with full rollback plans
- Correctly identify when assistance is required and request it accordingly Collaborate with the wider team in matters where their support is required.
- People Management and Development
The successful will also be required to possess the following:
- At least 2 years delivery experience with Java or . NET technologies
- Extensive experience with Oracle database.
- The ability to work well within a team and as part of a larger overall technology team They should display strong collaborative characteristics Experience and Qualifications Ideal candidate should have: Bachelor’s Degree (B.S/B.A), Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or similar disciplines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 11th May, 2018.