TAG Energy – Our client, a fast-growing Oil Services company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Specialist
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Update job requirements, benefits and job descriptions for all positions.
- Establish, maintain and conduct staff recruiting and selection process.
- Implement appropriate communication tools and systems to ensure effectiveflow of information including employee opinion surveys.
- Maintain company handbooks and manuals.
- Train new hires on company policies.
- Manage employees data files & records.
- Track vacations and others.
- Collect and review time sheets and daily reports.
- Provide continuous support to all employees.
- Maintain compliance of all HR files and paperwork.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for 250+ employees.
- Review payroll forms and reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Research, analyze, and resolve payroll-related problems or questions.
- Compile and analyze payroll data, prepare related reports
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment for open positions within the organization.
- Perform routine recruiting functions such as posting jobs, screening applicants, and setting up interviews.
- Works with management to plan, develop and recommend innovative recruitment strategies to accommodate current and future staffing needs.
- Serve as a contact for payroll related issues/inquiries.
- Ensure administration of all benefit plans.
- Administer health plan including enrollments and terminations.
- Manage all open enrollment periods.
- Process monthly billings from insurance providers. Reviews bills for accuracy.
- Apply plan documents, contracts, policies and procedures to ensure consistent administration and compliance with Federal, State, and Local government regulations (i.e. HIPAA, COBRA, FMLA, etc).
- Handle administration of Worker’s Compensation Policies and claims.
- Graduate of a reputable university
- Minimum of second class upper
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook), Networking Applications and web based applications.
- Resides around Lekki Ajah enivronment
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence all levels of the organization and multicultural/international environment.
- Relevant Industry Certifications required such as CIPM.
Salary: Commensurate with experince.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2022.