Team Ace – Our client is a high growth off-grid energy company based in Nigeria with the ambition to expand to other emerging markets. The business is scaling fast and is already among the leading players in this space. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Software Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Join the Engineering team and help improve distributed energy reliability to businesses and homes in Nigeria.
- As our Senior Manager, Software Engineering, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of functional software solutions.
- You will work with the Engineering team and Operations departments to define software requirements and take the lead on software development related projects.
- Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
You’ll focus on:
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture with scalability in mind.
- Develop, modify, maintain and enhance internally developed applications to match business processes and requirements
- Working directly with other software engineers, testers, and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Experience of working, interfacing with hardware and embedded systems engineers to build scalable software to commercialize consumer electronics, energy storage systems, payment terminals etc ideally human-machine interface software development at scale.
Requirements and Skills
You’ll be a good fit for this role if you have:
- 7+ years of proven experience as a software engineer.
- Minimum of Master Degree, B.Sc qualification
- Hands-on experience in software development, IoT systems, Cloud services and agile methodologies.
- Experience in building scalable systems.
- Must have worked with SPA framework (e.g. ReactJS, VueJS or Angular).
- In-depth understanding of IoT systems and Distributed computing.
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, DynamoDB).
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux/Unix-like).
- Core skills in Scripting (JS, Python, PHP), Mobile (Flutter), Front End (VueJS), Databases (PostgreSQL, DynamoDB), Cloud (Amazon Web Services), and DevOps (CI/CD).
Salary: N500,000 – N600,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]using “Senior Software Engineer-AL09” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 9th October, 2020.