Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: M365 Technical Support Engineer
Job ID: 2021-5038
Position Type: Full-Time
Category: Technical Support
- The M365 team supports online and cloud applications for M365 customers. As part of the M365 team, you will spend much of your time collaborating with your team to bring cases to resolution.
- Some cases will be transferred to a higher tier of support. Support Engineers will work with peers, Tech Leads, Subject Matter Experts, and Technical Advisors from Microsoft. However, you should also be able to work independently, learn the product and make troubleshooting decisions on your own.
This Role will:
- Communicate with end users/system administrators/solution integrators via phone, email, and/or chat to identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot their needs, as well as set expectations and deliver guidance on resolving the issue.
- Apply technical knowledge relevant to the solution using technical documentation to identify appropriate remediation steps, identify escalated urgent situations impacting business priorities, troubleshoot, reproduce customer issues in lab environments, and seek guidance from technical leads and subject matter experts as needed.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision with good product knowledge.
- Provide technical guidance across teams by identifying areas requiring expertise on different modules of a solution to resolve cases.
- Maintain documentation for all cases including queries, process steps, and resolutions consistent with customer commitments, prescribed protocols, and processes.
- Mentor junior support engineers as needed or requested by management.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capability in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Manage relationships with all customers and ensure customer-centric culture across the customers thereby creating the right environment for efficiency and effectiveness
- A Bachelor’s Degree in an IT-related discipline is preferred.
- Proven work experience with IT or technical proficiency. 2-3 years’ of IT experience is preferred
- Certifications relevant to the product are an added advantage (M365 or Azure Fundamentals)
- Customer support experience (customer obsessed, innovative and result oriented)
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken.
- Passion for solving complex technical issues.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.