Telnet Nigeria Limited has been a leading ICT service provider, passionately delivering customized business solutions that help organizations accelerate revenue growth, market penetration, optimize operating costs and improve employee productivity by embedding technology in their business processes.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Candidate must possess the basic skills- Negotiating skill, good interpersonal skills, ability to grow revenue and good writing skills.
- Candidate must be between 25-35 years old.
- Qualification: BSc or HND. Candidate must have 2-5 years experience.
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
- Candidate must be NYSC Batch A Corps Member searching for placement or an ICAN student.
- Candidate must have either BSc or HND in Accounting, Economics or Banking and Finance.
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
- Candidate must be NYSC Batch A Corps Member searching for placement.
- Preferably Female Candidate that can speak either Yoruba or Hausa Language Fluently.
- Candidate must possess the basic skills- Good communications skills and computer skills.
- Candidate must have BSc or HND in Mass Communication, English or Journalism.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected]. Specifying the job title.
Application Deadline: July 28th 2017.