Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials in Nigeria. We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipment. As business to business partners with Canon, we represent them for Printing Solutions within Africa and Middle East.
We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Residential Housekeeper / Cook
Employment Type: Full-time
- In addition to the basic duties, the residential housekeeping employee is expected to cook Indian and Arab meals, change sheets and make beds in the house, iron selected cloths for the week, act as handy personnel to help with assigned task around the house.
Job Functions / Responsibilities:
- Check and purchase groceries and household supplies to maintain adequate levels
- Maintain record of related expenditure
- Cook Indian and Arab meals – indispensable
- Polish silverware, clean tables and house hold appliances
- Run errands for employer
- Answer telephone and take messages
- Sweep, mop and polish floors
- Dust and polish furniture and fittings
- Empty and clean trash containers from rooms
- Dispose of trash in a sanitary manner
- Sort, wash, load and unload laundry
- Iron and press clothing and linen
- Sort, fold and put away clean laundry
- Refill toilet paper rolls and hand soap in the bathrooms
- Monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
- Check stocking level of all consumables’ and replace to avoid stock out
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of cooking Indian and Arab meals
- Strong desire for Female applicants.
- Time management and priority skills
- Ability to work without supervision and maintain high level of performance
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
- Must have a minimum of 2 years housekeeping/Indian and Arab cooking experience
- Attention to detail, focus, trust worthy, listening skills, planning and organizing, honesty, high energy level.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. No phone calls strictly mails.
Application Deadline: 29th January, 2021.